Planet Environmental’s Tank Cleaning and Jetting Division is operated by expertly trained staff who are equipped to the highest standards in the industry in order to carry out a safe and thorough operation with minimum risk.
Planet offer a comprehensive range of solutions to tackle every job from basic bund cleaning right up to large scale industrial tank, silo and chemical plant decontamination. We also remove and dispose of residual products in line with environmental standards and provide relevant evidential documentation where required.
Tank and vessel cleaning can be dangerous with personnel sometimes facing exposure to toxic chemicals and volatile atmospheres in confined spaces. The health and safety of the public, our clients, and our personnel is of paramount importance to us therefore the provision of health and safety plans, robust training programmes, detailed site evaluations, on-going exposure monitoring, and medical checks are all integral to Planet Environmental’s tank cleaning service.
All of our Tank Cleaning Division staff are qualified to work in confined spaces.
Standard services include:
- Cleaning & removal of contaminated tanks
- Decontamination of heavily contaminated areas (bunds, tanks, forecourts & floors)
- Tank drainage & disposal of tank bottoms/sludge
- High pressure water jetting
- Cleaning & purging of contaminated pipe-work
- Hydro demolition (concrete cutting)
- Testing & gas free certification
Specialist services include:
- CCTV drainage surveys & clearances
- Internal tank & vessel cleaning - confined space qualified
- Low pressure & non-destructive tank testing
- Decommissioning of tanks including replacement foam or concrete filling
- Removal of tanks using hot & cold specialist cutting equipment