Planet Environmental deliver specialist industrial demolition and decommissioning solutions for a wide variety of facilities across manufacturing, scientific, healthcare and educational sectors with the environment always key to our considerations.
We specialize in precision demolition projects for pulp mills, power plants, chemical plants and laboratories which, combined with our supporting services in the reclamation of contaminated sites, provides you with an integrated, total project solution. Using the full range range of remediation techniques, Planet has established a strong reputation for the extrication of contaminated land, backed our proven safety track record and excellent on-time completion rate. Our experts pride themselves on working as a team with other industry sectors and your employees wherever required.
Our service offers you three distinct benefits:
- Our capability to perform round-the-clock decommissioning and demolition gives you greater flexibility and more speed in time sensitive projects.
- Our defined environmental procedures enable the efficient processing and recycling of your on-site materials.
- The economies of scale and administrative advantage you gain from dealing with a single high-quality, competitively-priced, service provider.
With support from our nationwide infrastructure, we deliver consistently high standards of decommissioning across single or multiple sites in full compliance with Construction, Design and Management regulations.
Immaculate safety record
Planet’s immaculate safety record has given our clients peace of mind and confidence in the final result for the last 10 years. In a complex and demanding field, our mission to not just meet your goals, but to exceed them.
We provide the following key services:
- Total decommissioning, demolition & waste management solutions
- Full site demolition, clearances & closures
- Selective & total strip out solutions
- Pipe-work decontamination & strip out
- Dismantling & asset recovery
- Contamination remediation & rehabilitation works
- Contaminated land disposal
- Asbestos management
- Re-packaging & disposal of fire damaged stock