Planet Environmental provides a professional one stop liquid waste collection and disposal service throughout the UK.
Offering both ADR compliant vacuum and general purpose tanker trailers & tractor units, designed to carry both hazardous and non-hazardous waste, Planet’s tanker fleet can provide the perfect solution for your liquid waste problems.
Our tanker payload capacities range from 4,500 to 36,000 litres allowing excellent access-to-carrying capacity ratios. Many of our tankers are fitted with rear lifting/steering axles to further increase accessibility and our fleet is supported by a fully trained team of drivers and maintenance staff who offer a direct, environmentally friendly and cost effective method of dealing with waste.
Planet will either provide the complete collection and disposal service or alternatively provide short or long term tanker hire which you can use for your own disposal or storage, giving you the flexibility to use Planet’s expertise to exactly the level you require.
Planet Environmental can cover any region on a 24 hour a day basis through our network of satellite depots situated throughout the UK.
Planet also can supply tankers for storage purpose on either short or long term hire, providing short term flexibility to increase on-site storage or service current fleet tankers.
Core services include:
- Hazardous & non-hazardous bulk waste collections
- Septic tank collections
- Mini to maxi sized tankers supplied (4.00 - 36.00 tonne tare weight)
- All barrel types supplied (mild, stainless steel, glass & rubber lined)
- High power vacuum units for heavy sludge & solids removal
- Combination vacuum & jetting units supplied
- Transport only / tanker & barrel hire available
- Water deliveries for 'flushing operations'
- CCTV drainage surveys & clearances